Saturday, March 7, 2015

My TBR List ~ March ~ What Should I Read Next?

MTBRL

My To-Be Read List is a meme hosted by Michelle @Because Reading. I think it's a fabulous idea because it gets y'all in the game and it helps me knock off some of the many, many books on my TBR list. You're more than welcome to join in the fun! I've included the basic rules below but you can click on the graphic above to hop over to Michelle's site where you can find all the details. 

Here's how it works:
On the first Saturday of each month, I will make a post with three books from my TBR List (these books can be already on your ereader or bookshelf OR books you might want to purchase) and add your link on the linky that will be provided on Michelle's post. Y'ALL will help me choose which book I will read next. The following Saturday, I will announce which book won. Then the last Saturday of the month, I'll post my review.

Fun, right?!?


***


So I skipped February - just couldn't fit another book into my reading schedule. But I'm back at it this month! Y'all are going to help me decide which book to read for my LGBT Challenge. :)

Here are the choices:


Try (Temptation, #1)Try
Temptation #1

Try - verb: to make an attempt or effort to do something or in this case...someone.

Sex. Logan Mitchell loves it, and ever since he realized his raw sexual appeal at a young age, he has had no problem using it to his advantage. Men and women alike fall into his bed--after all, Logan is not one to discriminate. He lives by one motto--if something interests you, why not just take a chance and try?

And he wants to try Tate Morrison.

Just coming out of a four-year marriage with an ex-wife from hell, a relationship is the last thing on Tate's mind. He's starting fresh and trying to get back on his feet with a new job at an upscale bar in downtown Chicago.

The only problem is, Tate has caught the unwavering and unwelcome attention of Mr. Logan Mitchell--a regular at the bar and a man who always gets what he wants.

Night after night Tate fends off the persistent advances of the undeniably charismatic man, but after an explosive moment in the bar, all bets are off as he finds his body stirring with a different desire than his mind.

As arrogance, stubbornness and sexual tension sizzles between the two, it threatens to change the very course of their lives.

Logan doesn't do relationships. Tate doesn't do men. But what would happen if they both just gave in and...tried?






*****

Collide (Blackcreek, #1)
Collide
Blackcreek #1

At ten years old, Noah Jameson and Cooper Bradshaw collided mid-air when they dove for the same football. For three years, they were inseparable...until one day when Noah and his parents disappeared in the middle of the night.

Noah and Cooper never knew what happened to each other. Now, seventeen years later, after finding his boyfriend in bed with another man, Noah returns to Blackcreek looking for a fresh start. And damned if he doesn't find his old friend grew up to be sexy as sin. Coop can't believe Noah--the only person he trusted with the guilt over his parents' death--is back. And gay...Or that Cooper himself suddenly wants another man in his bed for the first time.

There's no denying the attraction and emotion between them, but can they overcome the ghosts of their pasts to have a future together?

This title contains two strong, sexy men, and a passionate friendship that transforms into a sizzling hot romance.





*****

Rush
Rush

For the love of the game.

Brandon Chase has always defined himself by one thing: football. Tough and athletic, he is a great college player who enjoys the hard hits and the sweaty grind of the gridiron. But when Brandon is injured, only one person can help him get back on track-a forbidden love he's desperately tried to put behind him.

Alec Andrews has never quite forgiven Brandon for walking away when their friendship turned into something more. But he can't deny help to one of his closest friends. As the two spend the long, hot summer working together, their old attraction comes flooding back.

Now as Alec thinks about coming out to his conservative family and Brandon considers revealing he's a gay football player, the two men must be strong to fight for a love that could be the greatest rush of their lives.





Okay, now vote!


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

23 comments:

  1. I voted for Collide, Brandee. I've already read Rush, and really enjoyed it, but Collide sounds good :)


    I hope Sky is feeling better, that her fever is down and that she's starting to get her strength back! Have fun at the winter guard competition today, and hopefully you'll all make it to the high school musical tomorrow, too.


    Have a wonderful weekend, my dear! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking RUSH looks like a good one :) Hope you enjoy which ever one is picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two looked good, but I went with Collide. Hope you enjoy what is picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went with Collide. The back story sounded intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of Try, so I voted for that one. I think I've seen it around once before as it sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted for Rush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. None of these are my thing so I voted for Collide.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I read each description, I decided to vote for that book. So it may just be because it came last, but I voted for Rush. They all just sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked Collide. I want to know why Noah and his parents disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh... they all sound good, I tossed between two... I hope it is what I picked!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, you'll see on Saturday! ;) I'm really excited to read all of these so I'll be happy no matter which one is picked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to know that too, Jenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I think they all sound good too, Berls. I'll be happy with whichever one is picked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for voting, Rachael. I'm looking forward to all of them so I'll be happy no matter which one is selected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Stormi! I met Nyrae Dawn at the Emerald City Author Event and picked up Rush because she said it was her favorite she's written so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, it's been around. I will read it soon one way or another because I've been eager to.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought so too, Sarah. Thanks for voting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Karsyn. I'm really eager to read each of them so I'll be happy no matter which one is picked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think it sounds good too, Michelle. I'll read it soon even if it isn't the one selected. It's been sitting on my shelf for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I knew you'd enjoyed Rush, Lexxie. So when Nyrae told me it'd been her favorite to write, I had to pick it up. :) But I'm with you on Collide. I really want to know why Noah and his family disappeared. Anyway, I plan on reading them all as soon as I can. :)


    Sky's fever is finally down. She still tires very easily but she's feeling better. The weekend was a whirlwind but fun. I hope yours was wonderful and that the birthday celebration was grand! ;) Enjoy your week! **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  21. I voted for Try but Collide would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really liked Rush! So i voted for that, but the others sound good too! I need more M/M in my life! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. They all sound good but I voted for Rush. I hope you enjoy which ever book wins!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??