Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #59


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)

***

I hope y'all had a great week! My hubs and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this week - so it's been a *big* week! My kids are now on Spring Break and they're all excited about that. We don't have too much planned since my younger daughter has Winter Guard rehearsals and a competition, but they're happy to be able to sleep late!  


I did pick up a couple of freebies this week. Winterborne was a one-click after I read Lorna @Rabid Reads' review. I snatched up Hardcore after reading great reviews of the serial from Michelle @Because Reading. I also had a bigger purchase, which I'd pre-ordered. If y'all were following me last summer, you know I read and adored CD Reiss' Submission Series. So it was a no-brainer that I'd pre-order Coda. I'm eager to read it!


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:

BOUGHT
*Freebies*
Winterborne (Universe Unbound #1)Come Home To Me (Second Chances, #1)Hardcore: Volume One (Hardcore #1)



*My ONE $2.99 Buy*
Coda (Songs of Submission, #9)




Bagged
Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)

I received Say My Name for review.



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
All Night Long by Madelynne Ellis
Bite Me by CC Wood
The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
Spend the Night Volumes 2 & 3 by Elizabeth Lee

25 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 22, 2015 at 6:50 AM

    Nice! These are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Hardcore too (already have Winterborne, tried to rebut it lol). I got too many freebies though and need to slow it down :/

    Can you tell me what he has in his hands on that Coda cover? I can't tell and it's driving me crazy LOL

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like he is twisting a wedding band..the white of his shirt makes it look like a pole or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing Hardcore so I grabbed it..wahoo for freebies. Happy 20th Anniversary so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit! I need to squeeze in CD Reiss on my erotica Rodolex! Is that a new series? Coda?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aha! Thanks Kimba! It was really bugging me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come home to me looks like it will be a good one. Enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a lot of interesting books this week. I hope you love your new books.


    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy Winterborne-freebies are fun to click but I have way too many on my Kindle for sure. I'm not familiar with the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul, Brandee. You have influenced me again. Just one-clicked Come Home to Me because I couldn't resist.
    Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated our 25th back in Jan.
    My kids mid-semester break starts next week. Two weeks of not having to get up early and race them to school... Yahoo! We've all had a very busy term and definitely need the break. Just hope the weather is kind to us. Not too cold. Not too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You had such a productive week. I just got done with Spring Break and was planning my wedding. So amazing you are celebrating your 20th anniversary, that's so amazing! Congrats on grabbing the book you've been wanting and I wish you luck on another productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm off the hit list! I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary, belatedly! 20 years is wonderful! And enjoy all your new books. I picked up so many bargains this week, I probably shouldn't buy any more books for 6 months (but you know I will...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Lark! I don't know where the time went. :) I've been trying not to one-click but I can't resist either. And I have more books than I know what to do with! *ha*

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL This week anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Sharrice. I hope you had a lovely break and a great time wedding planning. :) Back to school now, huh? I hope you're having a nice week and getting in a little reading time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Marilyn. :) *ha* So I'm the one getting a finger pointed at me?!? I hope Come Home to Me is great - it looks like it will be. :) Congrats to you on 25 years! Time flies, doesn't it? I hope the weather is good for you on your break as well. We've had 2 warm days, and a snowy day so far. *ha* But we're all enjoying the break!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wouldn't know anything about having too many freebies on my kindle, Lorna. Nope. Not a thing! Bwahahahahaha!!! I'm looking forward to Winterborne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Grace! I already finished Coda. It was fantastic! Hopefully I'll get to the others sometime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think so, too, Brandi. Hopefully it doesn't get lost in the sea of freebies on my kindle. *ha* I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes. Yes, you do! Coda is the final book in the Songs of Submission series...which I pimped on your blog. :) I have the boxset of the first 7 if you want to borrow. They range in length between 100-200 pages. But they read like a tv show, Braine. Quick reads.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm excited about Hardcore! I think it's going to be great! And thanks - I can't believe it's already been 20 years!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know what you mean about the freebies, Berls. I'm trying, too. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to one-click something only to find I already own it. Sometimes I bought it 2 years ago! *ha*


    Hope you're having a great week! And thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yep, it's his wedding ring - and it is his white shirt behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks, Jessica! I already read Coda. It was amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??