Saturday, March 14, 2015

My TBR List ~ And the winner is...

MTBRL

My To-Be Read List is a meme hosted by Michelle @Because Reading. I think it's a fabulous idea because it gets y'all in the game and it helps me knock off some of the many, many books on my TBR list. You're more than welcome to join in the fun! I've included the basic rules below but you can click on the graphic above to hop over to Michelle's site where you can find all the details. 

Here's how it works:
On the first Saturday of each month, I will make a post with three books from my TBR List (these books can be already on your ereader or bookshelf OR books you might want to purchase) and add your link on the linky that will be provided on Michelle's post. Y'ALL will help me choose which book I will read next. The following Saturday, I will announce which book won. Then the last Saturday of the month, I'll post my review.

Fun, right?!?


***


I'm out of town right now - where I have no internet access - so I scheduled this post on Thursday morning. This was the winner, by a large margin (thanks for voting!), as of 6:00 a.m. However, if things changed before the poll closed, I'll update tomorrow.

The winner is.....


*****

Rush
Rush

For the love of the game.

Brandon Chase has always defined himself by one thing: football. Tough and athletic, he is a great college player who enjoys the hard hits and the sweaty grind of the gridiron. But when Brandon is injured, only one person can help him get back on track-a forbidden love he's desperately tried to put behind him.

Alec Andrews has never quite forgiven Brandon for walking away when their friendship turned into something more. But he can't deny help to one of his closest friends. As the two spend the long, hot summer working together, their old attraction comes flooding back.

Now as Alec thinks about coming out to his conservative family and Brandon considers revealing he's a gay football player, the two men must be strong to fight for a love that could be the greatest rush of their lives.





Thanks again for voting, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. This wasn't the one I voted for, but it sounds like a fun book. I hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see what you think of it. I haven't read a M/M book yet!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to read it, Naomi. I have read a few M/M novels but I've been meaning to get to this one since I met Nyrae last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sarah. I think I will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you vote for Collide, Lola? I'm going to be reading it as well. :) But I'm excited for Rush. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??