Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ #62


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***




Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)
Cry Wolf
Alpha and Omega Series #1

Anna never knew werewolves existed, until the night she survived a violent attack...and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she'd learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. Then Charles Cornick, the enforcer--and son--of the leader of the North American werewolves, came into her life.

Charles insists that not only his Anna his mate, but she is also a rare and valued Omega wolf. And it is Anna's inner strength and calming presence that will prove invaluable as she and Charles go on the hunt in search of a rogue werewolf--a creature bound in magic so dark that it could threaten all of the pack.



***Teaser***

"I was never afraid of monsters until I became one. Now I'm afraid of my own shadow."


13 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 31, 2015 at 5:27 AM

    Nice!! I kinda fell out of this series, as well as the author's Mercy series. Hope you enjoy this one!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee! I love this series! So excited that you're reading it. Have you read Mercy Thompson yet? I seem to prefer this series. Great quote too, btw. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited that you finally started this series. now we can fangirl together. P.S. Bran Cornick is mine ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooooooooo! I looove Bran! And our names are similar! ;) Yes, we can definitely fangirl. Omigosh! I really am kicking myself for waiting so long to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I finished last night, Berls, and the first thing I wrote in my review was that I feel like I'm betraying Mercy and Adam, but I think I love Anna and Charles more! :) This series ROCKS! I only wish I could sit down and binge on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a book behind in Mercy's series but I love it. And I've always wanted to read this one. I'm a bit mad at myself for waiting so long because I loved every minute of it! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really good series (though I admit I never finished it, lol). Hope you're enjoying it? <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to read this! I love the teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I read a book featuring Werewolves. Thanks for sharing the tease.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you're most welcome. And I highly recommend Briggs' wolves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU SHOULD READ THIS, Lorna! It's an incredible world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe I've waited this long to start it, Ramona. I LOVED it!! And I wish I had time to binge on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah so this book has been on my wishlist since forever and I desperately want to read it but haven't had a chance to grab a copy yet. LOVE the teaser, definitely need to grab this book asap!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??