Saturday, March 7, 2015

#COYER Winter 2014-2015 Wrap-up


I can't believe it. I can't believe the COYER Winter 2014-2015 Challenge is over! It's been a lot of fun though and I did clean off my ereader...well, sort of. ;) I read 37 books this go-round and haven't added many (thanks to my book buying ban) so that means my ereaders are a tad bit lighter! Yay! I'm really anxious for COYER Summer 2015! *haha*

Here's the list of books I read for COYER. The images link to my review here on my blog or on Goodreads. If my review hasn't posted here yet, don't worry...it's coming. One bonus to having participated in COYER, and doing so well ;) is that I'm actually scheduled ahead on reviews. Y'all, I've never done that before so it's something I'm rather proud of. :)

Redemption (Soul, #1)Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength, #1-3)The Viscount's Christmas Temptation (The Dukes of War, #.5)Unexpected Gifts (Castle Mountain Lodge, #1)Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers, #1)Soul Avenged (Sons of Wrath, #1)Claimed by a Demon King (Eternal Mates, #2)Here, Home, HopeLord Wastrel (The Curse of True Love Book 2)Strange Magic: Part One (Magic, #1)Strange Magic: Part Two (Magic, #2)Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection, #1)Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)A Gentleman's Promise (Scandalous Series, #1)Bully (Fall Away, #1)Dance For Me (Fenbrook Academy, #1)The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5)Past HeavenActing Brave (Fenbrook Academy #3)Three, Two, One (321)Daimon (Covenant, #0.5)Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Endure (Need, #4)Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4)Losing Track (Living Heartwood, #2)Fading Out (Living Heartwood, #3)Incite (Ignite, #2)Come Undone (Rock Hard, #1)All Night Long (Black Halo, #1)Craved by an Alpha (Eternal Mates, #5)Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Fight with Me (With Me in Seattle, #2)For Authentication Purposes


If y'all participated, how'd you end up doing? And if you didn't, are you going to this summer?? It's a lot of fun!


10 comments:

  1. Wow! That sure is a lot of books, Brandee... Congrats to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of books! I haven't been cleaning out my e-reader, I've been adding to them instead. Haha I should really try to finish one off my books and my printed books. They're on my bookshelves far too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so neat seeing all those books you read lined up like that. I grabbed my copy of Strange Magic yesterday when someone mentioned in a blog post it was free. I did pretty good this Coyer, although I am only one week ahead with reviews, which is still pretty nice and better then when I started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great effort! Awesome job girl!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you. *bows* Although, I think you read faster! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I can't wait to hear what you think of Strange Magic, Lola. Lorna @Rabid Reads reviewed over the weekend. She couldn't remember where she'd heard of it but I'm thinking it was me. :) Anyway, I'm a big fan of Mankin and Strange Magic is awesome! Congrats on being even a week ahead, Lola. It's a good feeling, no?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *haha* Oh, I do plenty of that, too, Goldie. :) But I think I actually read more than I one-clicked these past few months. A BIG feat! *ha* I'm now really trying to tackle my physical shelves as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Ramona! I'll probably slow down a bit now that I don't have the 'pressure' to read for a challenge. Well, at least until COYER Summer. *ha* It feels good to clean off some books that I've had waiting around for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought both of the Strange Magics because of you and also Fading Out. That's a lot of books you read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's one-clicked? Buy from Amazon? I feel so out of the loop :O I have three "ongoing reads" from my print shelves, but I haven't picked them up yet because I'm hooked on my tablet. Gaaah.

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??