Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ~ #60


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



***




Bite Me (Bitten, #1)
Bite Me
Bitten #1

Synopsis
I had the perfect life; an awesome job in advertising, a gorgeous high rise apartment, and a flirtation with the guy down the hall. Then it all came crashing down. Two months later I was a cocktail waitress living in a tiny one bedroom apartment. I had also developed a serious 'men suck' attitude.

That all changed the night I met the beautiful and enigmatic Conner Savage. But there was just one little problem...he said he was a vampire. Figures a man that hot would be batshit crazy. Or so I thought. It didn't take me long to realize that Conner wasn't a nut job and that I was addicted to him.

With every moment we spent together he drew me deeper into his world and the supernatural culture in which he lived.

Now I had a choice: the vampire I craved or a normal life. Couldn't be easier, right?




***Teaser***

"I wondered what the fuck Parker had hit me with. Whatever it was, I really wanted to turn it up on its highest setting, shove it up his ass, and let him have it."

17 comments:

  1. *snickers* I think this would be an excellent story for me as well, Brandee!


    I'm glad you had a good weekend getaway, even if you didn't sleep very well. There's nothing like our own bed, right?


    Have a fantastic week! I miss you, but now it's only 56 days until we'll spend a few days together, chatting, laughing, sipping wine and hopefully chatting with other bloggers and some authors as well!


    *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 17, 2015 at 5:37 AM

    Haha! Nice!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now this is my kind of read! I am keen to know your thoughts on this one!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I'm definitely curious about the rest of the book now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that's a fun teaser. Sounds like a snarky read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That sure was one highly amusing tease. Thanks for giving me a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love a good vampire romance. The teaser makes it sound even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a good one, Lorna! It's funny, but also has some intrigue and suspense. I was actually looking for a different book when his one came up in my search results and I thought "Oh, I forgot I had this!" and read it instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome! The book is full of fun! I enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Donna is nothing if not snarky! And I just love a snarky heroine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a fun read, Silvia. I was glad I happened upon it on my kindle...I should check to see how long I've had it. At least a year! I'd forgotten about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My review should post in the next few weeks, Naomi. You'd love this one! Right up your alley, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!! I think you'd like this one, Braine. :) It definitely serves up some retribution. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a fun read, Jessica. I just had to share a little of Donna's snark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes, you'd enjoy this one, Lexxie! It's fun!


    I was sooo glad to be back in my own bed. But I'm still tired! *ha* Although, I think today's sleepiness is a combination of food coma from last night :) and the weather.


    We are down to 53 days, Lexxie! FIFTY-THREE DAYS!!! I don't know if my family will be able to stand me in the weeks to come! *ha* **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this sounds like a fun vampire romance book, hadn't heard of his one before. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This book sounds fun, definitely loving on this teaser. So adding this one to my tbr pile for my love of vampires?

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??