Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #56


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

It's been another busy week. My oldest has been sick most of the week. My middle is busy with rehearsals for Winter Guard. My youngest just wrapped up performances in the middle school production of Willy Wonka. My mom is in town for that. And we've had snow, snow, snow. Yay! We even had a snow day last Thursday. How was your week? 


I picked up a few freebies (thanks to Lexxie @Unconventional Book Views) but I am proud of myself for preemptively deleting most of those BookBub emails. ;) I really don't *need* any more books. I did one-click ONE 99 cent read. It's because I read Lorna @Rabid Read's wonderful review of it. I had it pulled up in an window til I took the time to put it in my spreadsheet. By the time I got around to doing that, the price had dropped from $3.99 to $0.99...so I snatched it up. Old habits and all that...

Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*
Carved In Stone (Art of Love, #1)Dating a Cougar (Never Too Late, #1)




*My ONE 99 Cent Buy*
The Forever Girl (The Forever Girl #1)




Bagged
Hope Is Lost (Ocean Beach, #2)This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek, #8)

I received both Hope is Lost and This Heart of Mine for review.



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
For Authentication Purposes by Amber L. Johnson
Fight With Me by Kristen Proby
Hunted by a Jaguar by Felicity Heaton
Dance For Me by Helena Newbury
Spend the Night Volume 2 by Elizabeth Lee

21 comments:

  1. I can see you're busy with mommy duties. I have the Cougar book in like forever! I haven't gotten around to reading it. I wanted to join EJames' tour but my calendar was already full when she contacted me. My next opening isn't til May! Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 1, 2015 at 7:19 AM

    Does sound like you've been busy! Hopefully a break is in the future! ;) OOh nice! Those are new to me titles! And yay for one deal at least!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of illness going around, I hope you all feel better. Freebies are awesome! Enjoy your new books and have a great week!

    My Weekly Review
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... hope no one else manages to get sick.
    You are doing really well with your spending! Freebies always help!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever Girl sounds good and hope you enjoy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy The Forever Girl as much as I did. Also, hope the rest of your family doesn't catch what your daughter has-hopefully she will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have had a ton of snow and sickness around here too. I hope everyone is feeling better now!! I deleted those emails as well this week ;) I have way too much stuff to catch up on before adding anything else into my pile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A snow day - that sounds awesome. We don't get anything like that here in Australia. Your week certainly has been busy. I worked a couple of days last week so I'm once again slow on the blogging. Nice haul of books. I picked up a few freebies too. Can't seem to help myself. Hope this week is going great for you. Less sickness. More fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still have a sick kid. :( Lexxie really liked the Cougar book so I'm excited to read it. Finding the time is another thing altogether. :) You are quite the busy lady! I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope so, Jessica. :) I was psyched about my deal. I can't wait to read it. I hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess it's just that time of year, Zareena. Thanks - I hope she's better soon too. Yes, freebies are awesome. But they're filling up my ereaders! ;) I hope you're having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So far, so good, Naomi. I'm taking her back to doc tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
    I'm trying hard with my spending. I did break today and one-clicked something...and it's YOUR fault! ;) Can you guess which one it was??? Yes, freebies are a great thing. I just need to read faster because they're taking over my digital shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really excited about it. Thanks, Brandi. I hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm feeling confident I will, Lorna. I hope to carve out time for it sooner that later. Ooh, and I hope no one else gets what she has too - she's having to go back to the doc tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been keeping an eye on all your snow! I'm sorry you've had sickness though. I'm having to take Sky back to the doc tomorrow. She's still spiking a temp. *ha* I'm glad I'm not the only who preemptively deletes emails. Sometimes you just have to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I certainly didn't complain about the snow day, Marilyn. It was nice having all the kids home. :) I completely understand how working takes time away from blogging. :) And I can relate with not being able to refrain from one-clicking freebies. I mean, they're *free*! LOL I hope you're having a wonderful week so far! I'll be over to your blog soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow how long has she been sick-is it the flu?

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's been a week now. They're thinking she has mono.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well I hope whatever it ends up being that she gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh This Heart of Mine was lovely and it was the first I have read in the series ..enjoy. The Courage book made me giggle:snort.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to read This Heart Of Mine! It seems everyone has only good things to say about it... An impressive haul :) I'm a little green with envy. It's not really suiting my complexion...


    I hope your son feels better soon! <3

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??