Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #60


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


***

We've been on Spring Break this week - well, the kids have been - and it's been a great week! We've hiked and skiied (we went from 50 degrees and sunny one day to 20 and snowing the next!) and relaxed. They don't go back to school until Tuesday of next week, so we have a few more days to enjoy! I hope y'all have had a wonderful week as well!! :)


I only one-clicked 2 freebies this week. And I can't do any finger pointing...unless I blame Naomi (@Nomi's Paranormal Palace) for bringing Mary Ting's series to my attention. ;) 


Here's what was added to my ereader library this week:


BOUGHT
*Freebies*
From Gods (Descendant Prophecies, #1)Dead Radiance (Valkyrie, #1)





Bagged
Getting Lucky Number SevenEverything (Songbird, #3)

Image result for amazon gift card

I received Getting Lucky Number Seven and Everything for review.  I'm really excited to read Cindi Madsen for the first time. One of my favorite 'retired' bloggers loved Madsen's books. I'm anxious to read Everything as I've enjoyed the two previous books in the Songbird series. 
I won a $5 GC from Trisha Wolfe! Thanks!!



Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
All Night Long by Madelynne Ellis
Bite Me by CC Wood
Spend the Night Volumes 2 & 3 by Elizabeth Lee

15 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 29, 2015 at 6:26 AM

    Nice! These are entirely new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for freebies! From Gods has been on my TBR for a while so I think I'll go and check if it's still free ;) Have a great week and enjoy your new books.

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill grab those freebies too!

    The weather was whacked here too. It was sp chilly over the weekend my plans to garden went down the drain. Enjoy the rest of the spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those freebies already. You got some great books in your pile this week. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul. And a GC too. Happy reading and hope you are still enjoying Spring Break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky number Seven looks like it will be a good one. hope you enjoy and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have Dead Radiance... Haven't read it, but owning it counts for something right? Lol

    That's too funny - a spring break with both hiking and skiing! Keeps you guessing! Hope the kids had a good break and are off to school refreshed today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, owning it counts! LOL I'm sure that's how it will stay in my collection for awhile. :)


    Yes, Colorado weather is fun this time of year. But I think it's that way in my places, right? You've been hot! My MIL was here from Dallas and she was 'cold' while she was here. LOL The kids are back in school and I don't know who's more excited about counting down the days...me or them! Oh-oh - only 42 days til I get to meet you in person! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope it is, Brandi. My review will be up this month. :) I hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Marilyn! I need to stop adding books every week - it's not helping with the size of my tbr but I can't seem to help myself! And now I have a GC! *haha* Our Spring Break was nice. The kids went back to school today but my MIL was here. She left this afternoon, so tomorrow it'll be really quiet around the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you, Grace! You'll probably read them before me. *ha* I hope you're having a great week, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you enjoy them, Braine. :) I hope to get to Boy Toy soon - didn't make it to it this weekend. I was slow reading last week with the kids and my MIL here.


    I hope you get to garden this weekend. The weather really is whacked, isn't it? It's warm here today but supposed to snow Thursday and Friday. I won't complain though. :) Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope it was still free, Zareena. It'd been on my tbr for awhile as well so I jumped on it! :) I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You might like From Gods, Jessica. :) I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which is the Mary Ting series? I haven't heard of it. Our weather here in Maryland is weird right now too-we go from 60's and then we have flurries. Crazy weather. Hopefully the flurries are done now :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??