Thursday, November 27, 2014

**A Month of Giving Thanks ~ #10**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.


***

I'm so very thankful for so many things in my life - my health, my husband, kids, family, and friends. I'm thankful that I can live in my version of paradise here in the Rocky Mountains. I'm grateful for the ability to read! *ha* 


But as this month winds down, I'm taking a page from Berls and Michelle and giving thanks for my blogging friends. I realize the month is almost over so I might have to cram a few together but it's the thought that counts, right?!? :) I'm now down to FOUR days...

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate!


***

I'm thankful to have met Sharrice @Reese's Reviews. Sharrice is such a sweet young woman. She does an incredible job of balancing her reading and blogging with going to school. I've so enjoyed discussing different books with her and she's responsible for getting to me addicted to HM Ward! :) Sharrice also does a neat feature on her blog every Tuesday where she lists a book that she just *had* to have but that's still sitting on the TBR shelf. Sharrice reads a variety of genres and writes great reviews. If y'all have found Reese's Reviews, go check her out!



***

I'm also very thankful to have found Marilyn @Marilyn's Mystery Blog. Marilyn is just lovely to talk to. We read lots of similar books and I've enjoyed getting her take on many books that are on my TBR. Like Abbi Glines...she's been killing me with teases and reviews of Glines' books. ;) She also doesn't help my one-click addiction with the freebies she manages to find. But it's all good. Marilyn is also an author, but one I've not read yet. I do own the first in her Mystery Falls series and am planning on reading it in 2015. Have you met Marilyn? If you haven't, hop to it!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Brandee! I hope you are all enjoying some 'together-time'!! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't discovered Sharrice or Marilyn's blogs yet, so thanks for adding two new feeds to my Bloglovin. The more the merrier! I hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Brandee. It's business as usual here in Canada, no turkey or pie for me. Boo!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! So glad you like Marilyn! Another Aussie, huh? I was the first to review Mystery Falls for her. Looking forward to more from her!

    Sharrice is sweet too! Fab choices!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jennifer! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lexxie! Thanksgiving was great. My uncle and cousins (one of whom drove in from Ft. Worth) and my grandma all came to my mom's. It was a great time with my loved ones. :) *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy their blogs, Carmel. :) I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, thank you. I had some turkey and some pie for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, there's something about you Aussies. :) I hope to get to Mystery Falls soon!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??