Tuesday, November 25, 2014

**Teaser Tuesday ~ #46**


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





***
Coming For You
Dirty, Dark, & Deadly #3
by JA Huss
Adult, Erotica, Thriller


Synopsis
James
Who am I?
What am I doing?
Why am I doing it?
Questions are as dangerous in my world as secrets are valuable.
Answers, however, never come easy.


Harper
Who am I?
What am I doing?
Why am I doing it??
I've never asked myself a single questions about my life. Not even once. I follow orders. I keep my head down. I do as I'm told. But now the choices are everywhere.


Sasha
I don't ask questions and I don't need answers.
I know exactly what I'm doing.
Last Christmas Eve, my life fell apart.
This summer, I'm about to get even.


***Teaser***

I feel like I'm part of a game. I'm a chess piece. I'm a card that's being played. I'm not quite sure.
But I do know one thing. Actions have consequences. I can't afford to mess this up.
-Harper, Loc 913

8 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 25, 2014 at 4:03 AM

    OOh interesting tease! Wonder what they're referring to!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed book 1 already and I PROMISE I'll get to it before too long. Gotta finish social media first. I'll probably be ready for #3 this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I wonder what it is that they don't want to mess up.
    You definitely have me curious. Great choice, Brandee.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marilyn, the twists in this book! I woke up this morning saying "Oh!" because I had an epiphany! *haha*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you grabbed Come. And you're welcome to borrow my copies of 2 and 3. :) But YES you must finish Social Media first. And you just let me know when you're ready...I'll send #3 your way. Hope you're having a great week, Berls! Oh, who am I kidding? I KNOW you're having a great week...congrats on your fantabulous news!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I picked this quote because I felt it was indicative of the entire series - not just this one character's feelings. Huss is a master at twists and turns and you never know what you're going to get hit with. :) Hope your week is sailing along smoothly, Jessica. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh... I think I will buy this today and get to it!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you did get it and have read or are reading it, Naomi! Because I can't wait to be able to discuss!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??