Saturday, November 29, 2014

**A Month of Giving Thanks ~ #12**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.


***

I'm so very thankful for so many things in my life - my health, my husband, kids, family, and friends. I'm thankful that I can live in my version of paradise here in the Rocky Mountains. I'm grateful for the ability to read! *ha* 


But as this month winds down, I'm taking a page from Berls and Michelle and giving thanks for my blogging friends. I realize the month is almost over so I might have to cram a few together but it's the thought that counts, right?!? :) I'm now down to TWO days...


***

I'm also very thankful to have found Traci @Mad Hatter Reads. Traci is not only a great blogger - she's a kind and generous person too. I met Traci early on in my blogging life - followed her reviews and posts. As we got to know each other by chatting through comments, I learned that Traci is warm and funny. And if you follow her blogs, you know that she and Cheshire  give good interviews. ;) Traci is really creative and it shows in her author interviews. She is also responsible for adding to my bulging TBR - both my pile and the hoards of books I've collected on my ereader. Oh, and she also contributed to my jumping onto the Felicity Heaton and Tricia Skinner bandwagons. If you haven't found Traci and Chess, go see what the Mad Hatter Reads.



***

I'm thankful to have found Jennifer @Donnie Darko Girl. Jennifer is so sweet! She has fabulous taste in music as well as in books. She's made me one-click - and y'all know I don't need help with that - and she's made me think about reading zombies!, look up bands, and consider changing my hair color. ;) She's great to talk to on a personal level as well as about books. And with the variety of books she reads, there's always something for everyone on her blog. I hope that if you haven't found Jennifer already, you'll pop by and say "Hi!" Tell her I sent ya! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Jennifer is awesome. And you should totally change your haircolor, it's fun to have different hair every now and then :D
    Traci has the most fun posts with her cat... I always laugh out loud at them :)
    Have a fantastic weekend, my friend. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci is one of my favorite bloggers as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *haha* Yes, my hairdresser would agree with you, Lexxie. But I'm lazy and don't enjoy having to maintain a color. *ha* I love Jennifer's bold choices in hair color. It's fabulous! And yes, Traci's posts with Chess always have me laughing out loud, too.


    **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's pretty great! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??