Wednesday, November 26, 2014

**A Month of Giving Thanks ~ #9**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.


***

I'm so very thankful for so many things in my life - my health, my husband, kids, family, and friends. I'm thankful that I can live in my version of paradise here in the Rocky Mountains. I'm grateful for the ability to read! *ha* 


But as this month winds down, I'm taking a page from Berls and Michelle and giving thanks for my blogging friends. I realize the month is almost over so I might have to cram a few together but it's the thought that counts, right?!? :) I'm now down to FIVE days...


***


BRAINE @Talk Supe! I'm ecstatically grateful to have met this fabulous lady...at least virtually. Braine is sooo much fun and she's so generous and kind. She's someone I feel like I've known forever and I *know* I can reach out to her for anything, and she'd do her best to help. And I'd do the same for her. :) She reads in some genres I frequently read but she's also got me interested in stepping back into some genres I left behind AND stepping out of my box to try some new genres. (*cough* steam punk *cough*) Her reviews are always thoughtful and entertaining. And she does lots of fun posts like Gush & Gripe and Flashbook Friday. Braine is just...well, she's just fabulous! If you haven't found your way to Talk Supe, you're missing out!



4 comments:

  1. Ya know everytime I find my way to Talk Soupe, I forget to add her to my RSS reader (or can't for some reason), but I always enjoy her posts when I make my way there. I'm on my reader now though, so I'm going to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braine is fabulous too... sigh! I seem to be agreeing with them all! She always has fantastic reviews and is very honest with her reviews!


    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal
    Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braine writes some fun reviews, for sure. And she's just so kind. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very honest in her reviews and I've found some really good reads thanks to her. I'm glad that you love her too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??