Sunday, November 30, 2014

**A Month of Giving Thanks ~ #13**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.


***

I'm so very thankful for so many things in my life - my health, my husband, kids, family, and friends. I'm thankful that I can live in my version of paradise here in the Rocky Mountains. I'm grateful for the ability to read! *ha* 


On this last day of November, I want all you bloggers know that I adore y'all! Both the blogs that I've followed since the beginning and the blogs I've recently found. You all make my blogging life a delight. I'm happy and thankful to consider you all friends.

I'm also grateful to you readers who follow my blog. I appreciate y'all so very much! And I hope you've found a few good reads here. :)

And lastly, to the authors who write the books I love! I'm thankful for the stories you create, the characters I've become so invested in, the book boyfriends ;) and the hours I spend lost in a good book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??