Sunday, November 23, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #42**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)



Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:


BOUGHT

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #3)Rock Chick Revolution (Rock Chick, #8)The Leftover Club

So, I honestly can't remember what all I purchased and who to *thank* for them. I did purchase a few physical books, The Retribution of Mara Dyer and Captivated by You. I purchased an ecopy of Coming For You. Oh, I one-clicked Rock Chick Revolution because Robyn and I are about to start it. I one-clicked The Leftover Club because it was free.


I'm sure there are others but I've been messing with creating shelves on my kindle and things are kind of a mess. :) And, y'all know I'm going to be participating in a Read What You Own challenge in 2015...I'm feeling panicky...like I better get everything that I want to read NOW! LOL I need to budget so I don't spend all the Christmas $$. *bwahahaha*



BAGGED
All the Pretty Poses (Pretty, #2)The End of Violet and AbbyPresently Perfect (Perfect, #3)Southern Rocker Chick (Southern Rockers, #2)Caged in Winter (Caged In Winter, #1)


Naomi gifted All the Pretty Poses to me, just because she's awesome! :) Thanks, Naomi. I won The End of Violet and Abby from Jaclyn @JC's Book Haven and Scott Silver. Thanks! I received an eARC of Presently Perfect and Southern Rocker Chick. I won a print copy of Caged in Winter from the publisher in a giveaway. I also won a blogger-only giveaway from Michelle Mankin. I won a GC, and audio version of Irresistible Refrain to give away here on my blog (enter here), and a piece of jewelry from Soul of the Rose. I'll post a picture of it once I pick one. :) Thanks so much, Michelle!!





Last Two Weeks' Reviews


Upcoming Reviews
Angel Bait by Tricia Skinner
Coming For You by JA Huss
Forbidden by Amy Miles
Sweet by Erin McCarthy


27 comments:

  1. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 23, 2014 at 6:10 AM

    OOh nice! I still need to read the last Mara Dyer book myself! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you and me both Brandee (about the trying to get all the books before the read what you own challenge)! Problem is I gave myself a book budget this year and its almost gone! Uh-oh! One more month, I can do it.

    I one clicked all the pretty poses and its sequel after reading Naomi's reviews forever ago (March maybe?) and still haven't read them. Something I need to fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have a budget, but then the budget went out the window in November. You got a lot of excellent books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to read Caged in Winter and I'm still contemplating SDay's series, it's too angsty for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the wins! :D

    I've heard great things about the Mara Dyer and Rock Chick series, but haven't started either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Brandee the Redemption of Mara Dyer rocked on audio and I hope you enjoy the book version. Caged in Winter is one I would like to pick up, look forward to your thoughts on it. Have a wonderful week and enjoy time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure I'll enjoy it - the whole series has been awesome! I'm very happy to have won Caged in Winter, and I hope to get to it sooner than later. :) Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I was super excited! :)


    Oh, you have to read Mara Dyer AND ROCK CHICK!! They both are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was happy to have won Caged in Winter - I'd almost bought it while I was at work. :) Braine, you have to read the Crossfire series! I think it's along the lines of Inside Out...and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *haha* Berls and I have been discussing book budgets...I don't have one but I probably should. Although I'd probably never stick to it. :) Thanks for dropping by, Grace. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you can just borrow books from me, Berls! ;) It's really awful...I'd be embarrassed for you to see both my physical shelves and my digital shelves...they're overflowing. (seriously, my desk is covered and I even have stacks on the floor - and you've seen my shelves)


    I was going to read M. Leighton in October as part of my rec fest - since Naomi recommends her so highly. But I didn't get to her. So I've moved it to December. I *will* read this series soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how soon I'll read Mara, Jessica. I want to know but at the same time, I don't want it to end. :) Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! You have had a great week. Loads of goodies up there! I hope you enjoy each one!!
    And I really hope you get into the Pretty series soon. It was my pleasure to gift it to you... you are awesome!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I will enjoy them, Naomi. And I really hope to get to the Pretty series soon...maybe December. It's just so hard to prioritize your recs! ;) Btw, I joined the tour for The Darkest Part. :) You ROCK, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL that you're stocking up on books now since you won't be buying as many. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Presently Perfect sounds like it will be a good read. Hope you enjoy and have a good week and happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the Mara Dyer series! Looks like some great books.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Robyn and you doing Rock Chick together is so much fun! I hope you enjoy The End of Violet and Abby. I know that Matt loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Rock Chick Revolution! It's one of my favs! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice haul, Brandee. Pretty is another series which has been on my wishlist for sometime. Maybe I'll finally get to it in 2015.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS. My week's been pretty hectic so far. Hope you're week is going great.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't help it! It really is making me panicky to think about! LOL But my hubs appreciates your "thoughtfulness" in creating this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Brandi. I think it will be a good one. I hope you are having a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been loving Mara Dyer...can't wait to finish it up. Thanks so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is a lot of fun chatting about all things Rock Chick, Jaclyn! And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love The End of Violet and Abby. :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really?!? Because I'm nervous! Of course, that's partially because I hate to see it all end. :) Thanks, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Me too, Marilyn...we'll make a pact to read the Pretty series by the end of 2015! *ha*


    I hope your week is calming down. I'm away from home for the holiday (Thanksgiving) so it's hectic but fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??