Saturday, November 22, 2014

**COYER Winter 2014-2015 Sign-up Post**


It's that time again...time to clean out some of those many (many, many) freebies and near-freebies you've been collecting on your ereader. I know this is a challenge I always gladly accept because seriously? I don't even want y'all to know how many books I one-click because they're free. ;) 

The Summer COYER ran for a longer period of time and was a success. Sooo, Berls and Michelle decided to make Winter COYER an extended period of time as well. It'll run from December 20, 2014 - March 6, 2015. Berls and Michelle have lots of fun things planned during the challenge like Twitter parties, mini-challenges, Read-a-thons, etc. It's a lot of fun, so I hope you'll think of participating. For all the official rules and details AND to sign up, click here or on the banner above.

I did a good job with the Summer COYER *pats self on back* and I anticipate Winter COYER will be successful as well. I'm not going to set a specific number for myself - I'm just going to go for it! :) But here's a sampling of books I'd like to get "cleaned" off:


Sempre (Forever, #1)Beautiful AddictionsBelieve (True Believers, #3)Redemption (Soul, #1)The Summer He Came Home (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #1)Impossibly (Dante's Nine MC, #1)Eversea (Eversea, #1)Legal Ease (Sutton Capital, #1)Priceless (A Rylee Adamson Novel, Book 1)Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5)

I hope to have some giveaways during COYER - that'll add some fun! 

So, do you have some (many) books you need to "clean" off your ereader? Join me in the COYER Winter 2014-2015 Challenge! Come on, you know you wanna! ;)

13 comments:

  1. WOW, Brandee! You're already planning which books to read for COYER? Color me impressed. I just know I'm going to read several books, but not which ones. I think I need to make a shelf on my kindle for cheap or free books... just so I don't have to click back to GR each time I want to choose which book to read for the challenge :D I'm doing a mini-challenge with a giveaway during COYER, too, it will make things more fun, I'm sure.
    *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Glad to have you on board again - I have a few of those books too. Hmm I wonder if I found them on my own... LOL! Who knows, I have a one-click problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is such an awesome idea! I know I have a ton of freebie eBooks I've collected. Ethan was a realllly good one!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come and join us, Teresa! It'll make you feel good to get some of those freebies read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We share that one-click problem, Berls. LOL Believe me, for every book you click because of me, I click one because of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are just so many I need to read, Lexxie. So I put a few on the list to get me started. I was thinking of creating a freebie/cheap shelf on my kindle as well. I don't even have one on GR so it's hard to tell sometimes. Ooh, I can't wait to see what you do for a mini-challenge. I'm doing one as well! COYER is gonna ROCK! **big hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only way I could do this is to review most of them. This would mean I would absolutely have to stay away from Net Galley for sure! (although I already have books from NG for this time period). I have books that I have no memory of even buying, and I am sure I paid for at least some of them. Sounds fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. COYER is definitely going to rock, Brandee! I can't wait for it to start - even if that means Christmas is just around the corner, and I haven't done anything about it yet ;) *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are joining us. I LOVED EVERSEA!!! It is a really great story, the characters are wonderful. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know that after I read your post, I went through my kindle to make a COYER shelf, with books that are cheap enough to get there... And with only books that are less than $1.99 (and ARCs) I have 262 books on that shelf now... I guess I need to make a list, too, just so I don't get lost again.
    *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great idea, Lexxie. I was making a freebie shelf - but I should just label it COYER and put 99 cent buys there too. Once I get it finished, we'll compare numbers. ;) **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  12. *ha* Yes, I've made it a point to stay away from Netgalley recently, Lorna. Several of the books on my COYER list are from NG. I need to get them reviewed. :) Oh, and I can't tell you how many times I've read a review of a book and decided to go one-click it only to see that I've already one-clicked it! *haha* This is a really fun challenge though - and it certainly helps decrease the number of books on my ereader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm happy to be joining again, Michelle! And I'm so thrilled you loved Eversea - that makes me even more excited to read it!


    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! <3

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??