Monday, November 24, 2014

**A Month of Thanks ~#7**


Berls @Fantasy is More Fun and Michelle @Because Reading are hosting A Month of Giving Thanks. I thought it was a great idea as Thanksgiving is actually my favorite holiday and I'm grateful for so many things. I may not manage a post every day but I wanted to kick off the month right.


***

I'm so very thankful for so many things in my life - my health, my husband, kids, family, and friends. I'm thankful that I can live in my version of paradise here in the Rocky Mountains. I'm grateful for the ability to read! *ha* 


But as this month winds down, I'm taking a page from Berls and Michelle and giving thanks for my blogging friends. I realize the month is almost over so I might have to cram a few together but it's the thought that counts, right?!? :) I'm now down to SEVEN days...


***

I'm thankful to have found Rabid Reads!! Carmel, Jessica, Lorna, Stacey, and new reviewer Melanie offer up some very informative and entertaining reviews! ;) I was late in becoming a Rabid Reader but I'm a very rabid now. They review urban fantasy, fantasy, paranormal, and paranormal romance for the most part. And in my pre-blogging days I read TONS in these genres. These ladies are responsible for aiding in my return to these genres...and I'm enjoying it. They each are also so kind and fun to talk to. Jessica feeds my Kristen Ashley addiction regularly and I've so enjoyed discussing KA and Ilona Andrews and Kim Harrison with her. Carmel likes to talk smack about my love of romance. ;) But that's okay - I give her smack back. ;) If y'all haven't become Rabid Readers, go check out the blog. I promise you'll be rabid by the time you leave!

12 comments:

  1. Aaww, thanks so much for the love, Brandee! I really appreciate it. I wouldn't dish it if I didn't think you could take it, nor if I didn't expect to get some in return. Hehe! Besides, it's all in good fun, and just cuz I <3 you. I hope you're staying warm on this chilly Monday Morning. And, in case I don't comment again before Thursday, happy (early) Thanksgiving!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Brandee! The ladies over at Rabid Reads are awesome! Even if they make me one-click almost as often as you do ;) I hope you've arrived safely, and that your Thanksgiving week will be filled with family, love and joy! *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Carmel & the gang are great! She runs that blog like a well oiled machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a sweetheart Brandee! I always enjoy your comments on my reviews :) Hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your reviews, Lorna! You've really gotten me excited to read more PNR...and that's a good thing. ;) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She certainly does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *haha* Yes, they're guilty of making me one-click too, Lexxie! :)


    We did arrive safely and are enjoying time with family. :) I hope you're enjoying your week! **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carmel, I <3 YOU and all the ribbing we do! And all the one-clicking you *force* me to do. :) I truly am so happy and grateful to have found you and your blog. I was in the car all day yesterday, heading to Texas for the holiday. Upside is it's warmer here. :) I hope you're having a grand week, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Rabid Reads! I've connected best with Carmel, Jessica and (now) Melanie, but all of them are just great! Perfect for a fantasy/paranormal lover like me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the girls over at Rabid Reads too. They have such diverse opinions on books and how they right reviews. Jessica always cracks me up in her reviews!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you love the ladies at Rabid Reads as well, Berls. I made my way there because of Jessica. Her reviews crack me up every single time. But I've since really connected with Carmel and Lorna. Lorna has recently reviewed quite a few books that are on my kindle. ;) They're just made of awesome all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *ha* Yeah, it's actually Jessica's reviews that drew me over to Rabid Reads. She always makes me laugh. But all the girls there give good reviews and I'm happy to have found them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??