Sunday, November 30, 2014

**Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged ~ #43**


Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged (gifted or won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews, and any other bookishness I want to share. :)


Here's what was added to my ereader and/or my physical library this week:

BOUGHT
Power Players: Four Complete SeriesThe Ready Series Box Set (Books 1-3)The Write Stuff (A Write Stuff Novel, #1)You TurnPierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)Unspoken (Florence, Arizona, #0.5)Blood of the Demon (Demons of Infernum, #1)Ignite (Midnight Fire, #1)The Summons (Shadowlands, #0.5)


These were all *freebies* or *99 cent* holiday steals that I one-clicked. And yes, those first two ARE entire series...for only 99 cents. 




BAGGED

Queen Of Hearts Necklace

As I said last week, I won a piece of jewelry from Soul of the Rose in a blogger giveaway hosted by Michelle Mankin. This is the necklace I picked. 


Last Week's Reviews

Upcoming Reviews
Lord Rakehell's Love by Donna Cummings
Sweet by Erin McCarthy
Rock Chick Revolution by Kristen Ashley
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens (re-read)

10 comments:

  1. Someone went on a shopping spree! I love your necklace, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readNovember 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM

    OOoh nice haul! All new to me ones! And ooooh pretty necklace! I'm a sucker for unique jewelry! Pretty much everything I own has come from Etsy!

    Hope you enjoy your new reads and bling! ;)

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great haul, Brandee. I loved Jordyn by Tiffany King so I imagine The Write Stuff will be good. I'll be adding this one to my TBR pile. Ignite also looks interesting. Might add that one too.


    Hope you're having a good start to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice haul, Brandee! It seems like there's a lot of hotness hidden inside some of those covers *winks* and I'm really looking forward to your reviews for these :)
    Do you think we'll be able to catch up on FB this week? I feel like it's ages since we chatted! And I miss you :)
    Have a great week, my dear. *BIG HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't help myself, Braine. One-clicking in my idea of a great Black Friday day of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Jessica! Yeah, having to pick a piece of jewelry was really hard. They have some amazing things!


    Hope your Thanksgiving was grand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad I could add a few things to your tbr, Marilyn! ;) I was in Texas all last week for the holiday. Today it was back to reality. :)


    I hope your week is off to a great start as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I was noticing the *hot* theme in my books, Lexxie! Thanks for drawing attention to it. LOL
    YES, let's chat this week. What day works best for you? I work Wednesday but that's the only day that's out for me. I miss you, too!! I hope your week is going well so far! My kiddos didn't want to go back to school today. :) **BIG HUGS**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great haul Brandee and I am loving on your necklace. I hope you enjoy them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Necklace looks pretty!! And look at all those deals! You are gunna be busy! And you can't blame me for any!! lol

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Now you know what I think...what are your thoughts??